NASH SUBTERFUGE LUGGAGE SET
** Photos are for illustrative purposes only
** Cash alternatives available on request
** All products subject to availability
Nash Subterfuge 12ft Hi Protect 3 Rod Skin
- Carries three made up 12ft rods with 50mm ringing and big pit reels
- Two padded full length central dividers with Velcro secure rod straps
- Kangaroo base pouch with compression buckles and webbings allow an additional Single Hi-Protect Skin to be carried for 4 rod capacity
- An additional Single Skin can be attached via the shoulder strap D Clips to boost capacity to 5 RodsExternal zipped net and bankstick pocket with a reinforced base
- Padded adjustable camo neoprene shoulder strap with neoprene pad
- Elasticated webbing carry handle
- Zipped lead/receiver pouch
Nash Subterfuge Hi-Protect Carryall
- Interlocking base design allows Hi-Protect Carryalls to be stacked on barrows or in shelters for space efficiency
- Velcro retaining strap secures both sizes to a barrow front bar
- Zipped top compartment for tackle boxes, accessed easily even under a bed
- Twin zipped side pockets and twin internal zipped mesh pockets
- Padded, adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Medium – 24.5cm (h) x 58cm (w) x 30cm (d)
- Large – 36.5cm (h) x 58cm (w) x 30cm (d)
Nash Subterfuge Tech Bag
- integral smart charge socket for the neatest USB powering of all devices
- Stiffened and movable internal dividers protect cameras, lenses, binoculars or tablets» Rigid table top design for a handy work surface or tablet support
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- Three external zipped storage pockets» Includes camo waterproof rain cover for use under open fronted shelters
- Dimensions – 20cm (h) x 28cm (w) x 18cm (d)
If the item sells out it will be drawn on the next live draw
Draw takes place regardless of sell out.
Competition will close sooner if all entries are sold.
Interactive Live Draw via our Facebook Page
Draw ends on July 4, 2021 5:30 pm (UTC +01:00)
The Live draw and updates will be on the ‘Wold Farm Winners’ Facebook page! Everyone will be allocated a random number(s) when ordering and will receive confirmation of the numbers via email on the order confirmation. The live draw takes place once we sell the maximum amount of entries for the competition (244) If we do not sell all the entries the draw will close on July 4, 2021 5:30 pm (UTC +01:00) If all the tickets sell before the end date, we will draw on the next availble live draw on Facebook.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook – Follow our page – Wold Farm Winners. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
When do I get my number?
Your ticket number(s) will be given as soon as you enter and also available under ‘My account’ and on your email confirmation.
How do you do the draw?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.